Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mexico or South America PCB designers wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikal

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm looking to outsource some work to someone that does good design work and is inexpensive. I'm looking for a long term relationship with someone that I can send constant work to, that will benefit both you and me.

MUST be from Mexico or South America. The reason for this, is because I need someone to work with me around my time zone and is inexpensive. China and India are too far off from my time zone.

Although an excellent level of English is not necessary, I would still prefer you speak some English so I can talk with you over email without too much trouble.

PADS software is preferred, but I can translate most design files, so this isn't a big requirement.
Most of the work will be given in Orcad capture files, and could be in pretty much any state. It would be up to you to identify the correct footprint and build the footprint if needed, and then create the PCB design.

Please contact me through www.pcb-experts.com and reference "Mexico or South America" in the subject line of your email.

As I mentioned, I would like to develop a long term relationship with the right designer.

mikal said:
I'm looking to outsource some work to someone that does good design work and is inexpensive. I'm looking for a long term relationship with someone that I can send constant work to, that will benefit both you and me.

MUST be from Mexico or South America. The reason for this, is because I need someone to work with me around my time zone and is inexpensive. China and India are too far off from my time zone.

Although an excellent level of English is not necessary, I would still prefer you speak some English so I can talk with you over email without too much trouble.

PADS software is preferred, but I can translate most design files, so this isn't a big requirement.
Most of the work will be given in Orcad capture files, and could be in pretty much any state. It would be up to you to identify the correct footprint and build the footprint if needed, and then create the PCB design.

Please contact me through www.pcb-experts.com and reference "Mexico or South America" in the subject line of your email.

As I mentioned, I would like to develop a long term relationship with the right designer.

Why do you insist on timezone, when we are ready to work according to your time-zone, Infact I work almost 18Hrs a day. I am familier with Protel. I can design to meet all desining constraints. Just give me a chance to prove. I am from India.

That would be acceptable, if it was the same hours. The point of the time zone is that I need to be able to get a response within a couple hours.

If you would send me your contact information through my web site, I'll be glad to discuss this further.

We make such work for 50..100$.
Working in orcad 9.1.
e-mail:dmitron1036@mail.ru
Ukraine (Europe)

mikal said:
That would be acceptable, if it was the same hours. The point of the time zone is that I need to be able to get a response within a couple hours.

If you would send me your contact information through my web site, I'll be glad to discuss this further.

Hi!
Nice to hear from you! You can contact me on my email address - snaiks@hotmail.com where we can discuss further about type of work, timings and rates. if you want, I can pics of my own designs so that you can see if it is the quality you are looking for. Can you send me your e-mail for further contact.

Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Thanks and regards!
Satyendra Naik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back