Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Method of coding the AT commands for transferring digital signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nassar

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello every1,

I want to send (digital signal) In the form of "data call" over "GSM network" from pic18f4550 to gsm modem ( kind of: GE865 Evaluation Board )

then the first gsm modem (sender) will send the data to another gsm modem (of the same type) .

now ::

I want to ask about the method of coding the AT commands which used to transfer the digital signal :

Code:
char *COMMAND[] = {"AT","AT+CGDCONT=1,\"IP\",\"static\",\"0.0.0.0\"","AT#CGACT=1,1","AT#sd=1,0,1080,10.16.2.8"};
char *RESPONSES[] = {"OK","OK","OK","CONNECT"};

Is this correct?

Re: AT commands question

no , this wont work with serial data transmission,u must understand the only method of data transmission from micro-controller to modem is through serial by using the USART registers. initialise the USART , and send 1 character at a time, its damn easy,,just google about usart code for AT commands ,u will get a lot of help

Re: AT commands question

ok, i configure the USART as :

Code:
OpenUSART(USART_TX_INT_OFF & USART_RX_INT_OFF & USART_SYNCH_MODE & USART_EIGHT_BIT & USART_CONT_RX & USART_BRGH_LOW,624);

what is the correct method to coding at commands in C ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back