Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

metel detector with cd/dvd, calc and headphone??!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navid T

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
metal detector with cd/dvd, calc and headphone??!!!!

Hi friends
I saw some article about building metal detector with cd, dvd, calculator and headphone!!
i made it but i didn't hear any sound, anybody have some experience with this kind of metal detectors? can this detectors work?!!! i don't think so!!!
Regards

:) no that was unused headphone, thank ;)

There should have been a final step in that article, the one where you balance a herd of brighly colored elephants on the tip of a pin pushed through the battery, turn around anti-clockwise slowly by hopping on your left foot and chanting anti-martian mantras while doing so. Observers will immediately recognize you as a gold hunter when they see you doing that.

If nothing else, it serves to show that the internet is NOT a reliable source of information sometimes.

Brian.

It sounds like great. Where did you got this metal detector? And how is metal detector? Is is good for metal detecting?

If you read the first post you would see that it doesn't work.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back