Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

metamaterial micostrip antenna using cst microwave studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

panda.asit

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

i am new to metamaterial
i want to design microstrip antenna on maetamaterial using cst microwave studio
since i am very to cst microwave studio , can any body help me for desging metamaterial microstrip patch antenna.

thanking in advance
asit

hi panda,
how are you? hopefully your problem is solved now. For your information, now is my turn to ask you the same thing. I am new in metamaterial and cst. would u mind to share with me your knowledge.
TQVM

hi
which kind of metamaterial u want to design ?

hi ferdows,
I want to design a simple antenna with metamaterial and a simple filter using metamaterial.
TQVM

hi
pls define which type u want and for which frequency u want

Hi ferdows,

I want to design a simple square or circular patch antenna at 2.45GHz using duroid 5880. Then I want to check the performance after adding a simple metamaterial.
Also I want to use metamaterial to design a simple bandpass filter at 2.45GHz centre freq. CST will be used in the design.
TQVM

hi
i think u want addendum EBG structure to the simple patch?????????????
or a parasitic element which convert to LH structure ???????????????

u can email me for more information

Hi All,

Does everyone achieve a simulation of patch antenna + metamaterial?
Can u tell which type pf metamaterial you choose.

@ferdows
What do u mean " a parasitic element which convert to LH structure?" If u can expand this, I'll be glad

i mean u need which kind of metamterial ?

Try to read some papers of Y. Samii and Sievenpiper.

You can design a mushroom type EBG materials for metamaterial and use it with patch antenna.

Hello all..

i am trying to design micro-strip patch antenna in ADS using photonic crystals as a substrate .. can any one guide me how to find the Band Gap frequencies in photonic crystals. ???

I have try to design mushroom EBG and uniplanar EBG patch antenna .......in IE3D
I still not getting clear about how to exactly calculate band gap frequency.........
although i have realize that varying parameters such as EBG structure geometry and seperation b/w them result in varying capacitance and inductance of equivalent circuit-which in turn into achieve yours desired resonant frequency much...

If sm one know exact calculation pls share..........

Dear All,

Does anyone by some chance have a tutorial for Patch antenna + EBG simulations on CST?

whats your problem ? we have done some research on this topic if you have question u can contact me ferdows_j@yahoo.com

i want to design metamaterial base microstrip antenna pls if any tutorial send me on mail:hitesh.mathukiya@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back