Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

menu display is always on in my monitor....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidNelly

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello colleagues,
My crt monitor ( Samsung , SyncMaster 753 DFX ) , the menu is always displayed and all front control switches ( micro switches ) are ok.
Any idea ? please.
Thanks for your time.

it is a general problem with many of the monitors due to age.... is your an old one??? how long has it been in use???

for this try pushing the menu button many times and if it disappears you are lucky else you just have to put up with this or give your monitor for servicing....

Hi A. Anand,
Thank you for your comment.
Mine is not very old. It is about 1 year.
And I've already checked the micro switches. They are ok.
Anyway, please help who experieced that kind of problem.
Thanks

my friend experienced the same problem and his monitor was a old one.... it is generally due to dust.... it shorts some part for sometime.... he had it cleaned once and the problem didnt arise for sometime... then it popped up again....

for me i had some similiar problems but solved the instability by going over the entire pcb with a strong magnifier. if solder spots are found with a tell tale crevice in it, I would resolder them. now my monitor display is rock solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back