Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mentor Expedition PCB Library share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

huangjie

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mentor expedition library

I can not get any library from Mentor Expedition except a via padstack.
Anybody can provide a mature library for Expedition?
Or can you share your ODA Expedition PCB Library for me?
Please mailto me :huangjie.hw@gmail.com

:DThanks!

mentor expedition pcb manual

You know you could to the ethical thing and go out and buy a copy of the ODA library from Optimum Design (**broken link removed**) instead of trying to get an illegal bootleg copy. I know it is not a cheap library ($2,200), but if you look at what they are giving you it equates out to less than $0.15 a PDB

mentor versions libraries

Can you legally share some legal library for me ?
We don't need so much library in design.But we need some base library for start.
Mentor Graphics did not provide any base library .User must purchase library from ODA for $2200.It is too far!

pcb library expedition

hi there huangjie,
there is no such thing as sharing a library 'legally'. Each company has its own confidential. If u have created hundreds of components and invested alot of money & time on ur software/component creation would you give it to others??

anyway a friendly advise is that u create on ur own or emply plp to create the components. Further more different company have different specifications. Even different fabrication house have different specs. Do take note

mentor expedition library online

If you can find an older copy of Expedition, they used to include a sample library. I can't remember which version it was, probably 2000.5

Re: mentor expedition library online

how do creation for schematic (netlist) in expedition tool 2005

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

please keep on the example snap shot for reference to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back