Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mentor expedition error...

Status
Not open for further replies.

odesus

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Comunity:

When I install Mentor Expedition Suite 2005 service pack 1, apparently everything is ok with instalation. Unfortunately, when I try to run dashboard I have the next error:

RUNTIME ERROR!! The instruction 0x7584a5 try to read memory 0x00001c

All suites works ok, just dashboard presents this problem. I have a machine with intel core 2 duo 1.86 Mhz, windows XP service pack 1 and 1GB on ram memory plus sata2 hard disk of 160 GB.

What could be the problem? I will be very glad of any help you can provide me.

Thanx in advance.

I have seen trouble reports earlier regarding Expedition crashes on dual processor machines and compatibility issues about hyper threading. If this apply to your problem I can not tell. If you run using a separate license server, try to install on another (different hardware) machine and see whether the problem is hardware related or if it is a bug...

Dear Uky:

Then, what do you recommend?. I have also the Mentor Expedition suite 2005 but not service pack, just Expedition suite. Do you consider this is better than service pack1?

Suppously service pack1 of Mentor has solved some issues than normal expedition suite 2005 has presented. What is your opinion?

Many thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back