Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] mehdi from iran search about digsilent power factori in sked

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your post supposed to mean?
Are you asking something?
You have only provided your email and the title you have used doesn't make sense.

Alex

Re: mehdi from iran search about digsilent power factory

Hello

I am m.r.amini from kerman , iran

I work for a electrical distribution company that use digsilent power factory software to do studding about distribution network.

But i have a problem with this software:

We use the GIS(It is a database consist

of static data of the network) to studding

about distribution system.

But this bank can not present the line data or impedance matrix, so

i have to convert the static data to a file formatted as ".DLE" using a converter module and then i open it(.DLE) in digsilent power factory and read the R and X (Resistance and reactance) of each section to form a line data matrix.(by right click on the section and read them from edit tab).

it is difficult and need much time because there are many sections for some network.

now i have below question :

How can i extract the impedance (or line data) matrix for a converted network in digsilent?

Is there a simple way?

Please guide me

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back