Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mechanical simulation of MEMS by using SUGAR 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnite

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mems+sugar

Hi all,

thank you very much for your answers to my previous request on MEMS. Now I am trying to simulate a shunt capacitive switch by using SUGAR2.0. This software seems very powerful and usefull for these applications. The structure under test consists of a Au bridge anchored to both sides. under the bridge there are two actuation pads in PolySi and the RF-line. I use the following functions:
anchor
beam3d
gap3de
Vsrc
eground
I have some problem using cho2cif that shuld provide an user interface to design the structure. I have already red the documentation attached to the program and present in the web site.
I would be grateful is someone has some suggestion or comment

Thank you in advance

Hi,
I think its been a long time since this thread is opened. But I am pretty much interested in sugar. Just let me know the problem and its status now to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back