Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ME programs through distance learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Distance Education

hi dear,

I am an Indian and now a days I am in Saudia Arabia. I want to do Mtech / ME in electronics and communication or computer networks kindly help me in this regard

Re: Distance Education

If you want to do Part-Time ME/M.tech/MS, u have to be in India & attend the wk-end classes.. There is no Distance ME/M.Tech/MS courses are available now.

Illonis univ offers distance MS course, but there should be some local center in Saudi.. chk it with the Univ site for more info..

Added after 1 hours 19 minutes:

Here is one more univ that offering online MS...

**broken link removed**

Distance Education

check out case.edu.pk

Re: Distance Education

vicky said:
hi dear,

I am an Indian and now a days I am in Saudia Arabia. I want to do Mtech / ME in electronics and communication or computer networks kindly help me in this regard
I feel that at these times of recession, better stick and concentrate on work . any diversion may be costly at times.
later as situation improves, perhaps you can have a in college education than open education. i fear the open education , though useful for learning and improving knowledge base, may not help you the expected value for the degree you may achieve by this method, in a competitive market.
For example, my brother's children preferred to resign and acquire higher edu--MBA. tone did and other midway.

Hi ..I too need help regarding higher education.I am currently working as a software engineer. But I completed my BE in Electronics and Communication. I am more interested in that field. I want to pursue my post graduation. either Mtech or MS. But I am confused as to which field i should select Software engineering or core Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back