Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MCU programming Software(Windows) Development help Required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MCU programming Software(Windows) Development help Requi

your way ahead of your self

a class is a class an object of its own

if its used in dll or exe so what
just include the header to your main app header

you must remember there is more than one level to c++

it has mfc and win32 and many many hundreds more api's to write within the framework each provides

its an object oriented langauge structure so dont be scared to add a class and address it from the main app much like the comvdd.cpp addresses the class for the comport within the dll code i gave,,,,

if you want mfc examples ill post some

dont worry about xp

choose a c compiler and stick to it
vc6 is old now but is still kept fully upto date as so many apps still use it

so its a case of date the compiler was made its self

xp was made much later than vc6
even .net 2003 is very old for any machine that uses later compilers to construct it

however you will be able to use just about any class with vc6 where .net is more ridgid structures

i think you should just use stuff like i posted as a referance and something to read and learn from

and write your own code

youll get nowhere looking at a blank page !!!

UroBoros

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

VSMVDD said:
if you want mfc examples ill post some

i think you should just use stuff like i posted as a referance and something to read and learn from

and write your own code

Thanks for the detailed reply. and got the idea.

Within your time limitations can you post an example to demonstarte how I can add your class in a MFC based dialogue application?

For the "MCU programmer" purpose I am doing an MFC based dialogue application with a flexigrid control to display and edit the hex file.

So if I can get your class linked properly on a dialogue application I will get a cool start.
With Thanks and regards

Picstudent

If you have completed your project---> Can you please upload it for all others?

Status
Not open for further replies.