Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MC68HC11 -looking for a development board

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MC68HC11

Hi All,
I need little help from all of you who have worked with this micro. I am studying in electronics and I have a class for micro controllers and they teach this mc68hc11 controller, I am looking for a development board for this but having a hard time to find one and even if I find one the price is too high for that. So I start looking the micro it self so I can build my on development board I found one at digikey the part number is MC68HC11E1CFNE2-ND and it is around $15 canadian, now the question is I want to run the buffalo monitor on this for my course, so if some one can confirm that I can load buffalo monitor on this chip then I will order that, other wise start searching again. Thanks.

arsh

Re: MC68HC11

Hi,
I am doing electronics engineering technology at centennial college here in toronto, and they are still teaching this absolute processor in this era.

arsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back