Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MC-CDMA simulation in MATLAB (chaotique sequences)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moifarah

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MC-CDMA

I need to simulate mc_cdma using Matlab,exacte costruction of chaotique sequences in MC-CDMA systems .please help.

MC-CDMA

to have MC CDMA, first spread and then do OFDM

I'm also working on it, but I'm not too good at ZF equalization and combining techniques

Montadar, some time ago I had requested a paper, try to find that paper, since it will help us all

Re: MC-CDMA

Communications_Engineer said:
to have MC CDMA, first spread and then do OFDM

I'm also working on it, but I'm not too good at ZF equalization and combining techniques

Montadar, some time ago I had requested a paper, try to find that paper, since it will help us all

yes friend,

can you tell me what was this paper?

let us work together to solve this problem

MC-CDMA

Montadar, it is the one for which I was warned too, I wonder if they would again warn me :)

BER comparison of DS-CDMA and MC-CDMA for frequency selective fading channels by Ramjee Prasad

See if you can find it, then send it to me.

Apart from it try Kaiser's book on MC and Spread Spectrum communication systems

i could not find it any where!

see if this helps

"BER comparison of DS-CDMA and MC-CDMA for frequency selective fading
channels by Ramjee Prasad , S. Hara, T. H. Lee"

Proceeding of 7th Tyrrhenian International Workshop on Digital
Communications, Viareggio, Italy, September 1995, pp. 3-14

I tried to contact authors but got no reply

hi communication engineer,

i dont have access to this paper i am so sorry.

any other ?

well this is it. You can also go through the paper of "Overview of MC-CDMA" by Ramjee Prasad, I can send it to you if you dont have it

yes please i need it could you please?

see your PM as i sent you some contact information, i think you will get help

Aya2002 said:

Thanks. I'll try to contact him

Have you started your work PhD?

i stopped since last time because the approval of my government was very late. just now i get the approval and i must start again now. so that i must prepare another proposal work for my second try for the PhD, can you help me?

thanks for your interest.

Aya2002 said:
Aya2002 said:

Thanks. I'll try to contact him

Have you started your work PhD?

i stopped since last time because the approval of my government was very late. just now i get the approval and i must start again now. so that i must prepare another proposal work for my second try for the PhD, can you help me?

thanks for your interest.

Sure brother. May I suggest you work on Interleave Division Multiple Access for PhD. Something like MC-IDMA with scheduling? or Spectrum sharing algorithms used in Cognitive Radio

Maybe these are generic topics for PhD but these are going to be hot topics if not already

may i have an overview for this topic

for the IDMA and Spectrum sharing algorithms used in Cognitive Radio

Aya2002 said:
for the IDMA and Spectrum sharing algorithms used in Cognitive Radio

I am now working on it. but i think the time delay due to the interleave operation may be a problem in CR scenario. since the spectrum hole may be only available in a very short time

Status
Not open for further replies.