Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MBMS in OPNET is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

krrakesh5

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using OPNET wireless modeler with LTE support.

Version: 16.1 PL1, Build 10834, 64 bit. Released on 25th May 2011.

1. I am trying to run MBMS (MBSFN with single cell), but it does not seems to be
working. Data is still sent as broadcast and its received in all the UEs inside the
cell.

2. It is allowing to create MBSFN area, other than "Default MBSFN Area" in LTE
configuration node. But this new area cannot be configured in eNodeB--> LTE --> MBMS
configuration option.

3. With Default MBSFN area selected in eNodeB, MBMS data is not delivered to the
application in Mobile stations.

Is there any known issue with MBMS operation in this release? If so, is it fixed?.
It wil be really helpful, if someone can clarify this query ASAP. Thanks..!!

Regards,
Rakesh

I am using OPNET wireless modeler with LTE support.

Version: 16.1 PL1, Build 10834, 64 bit. Released on 25th May 2011.

1. I am trying to run MBMS (MBSFN with single cell), but it does not seems to be
working. Data is still sent as broadcast and its received in all the UEs inside the
cell.

2. It is allowing to create MBSFN area, other than "Default MBSFN Area" in LTE
configuration node. But this new area cannot be configured in eNodeB--> LTE --> MBMS
configuration option.

3. With Default MBSFN area selected in eNodeB, MBMS data is not delivered to the
application in Mobile stations.

Is there any known issue with MBMS operation in this release? If so, is it fixed?.
It wil be really helpful, if someone can clarify this query ASAP. Thanks..!!

Regards,
Rakesh

plaese Rakesh, give me the link to download opnet modeler 16.1 PL1, am need it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.