Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Maxim Filter Design Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

arefeidi

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
maxim filter design software

Hi,

I'm looking for the Maxim filter design programs "PZ", "BP", "MPP" and "FR" to design a circuit using pin programmable MAX26x filters. Maxim has some filter software on their page, but they're not usable with the pin progammable filter modules I have - I need exactly those programs to calculate MAX26x modules.

I've already contacted Maxim, though they say they don't have the software anymore on their page, probably as it's too old I suppose.

Can anyone help me finding this software?

maxim filter design

No one has an idea where to find it or maybe even has the software and could send it to me / attach it to the forum (suppose it's a small DOS-program)?

No design program ...I have searched many times but no program...In datasheet they writed but no program...Anyway i decided to use another IC

thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back