Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MAX+PLUS, compilation statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elektryk

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am developing some kind of state machine, probably I will use EPM7032 but maybe some project specyfication will change and I want to know how many "free space" left in this chip (counted in % or free macrocells).
BTW is there any possibility to look how compiler made its work at gates level? (like in Synplify)

Hi,

Check in report file. There is an icon 'RPT' you can click in the complile window. It is also accessible in the 'hiearchy view'. If you don't find it, just open your <project>.rpt file in the project directory.

You'll find everything including the megacell usage, free resources, routing congestion and even the equations. For a 32 macrocell project, the equations are not too complicated to follow.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back