Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matrix transistors switching circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukee

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matrix transistors

Hi all,

I have big problem with my circuit (in attached file).
Problem is that when bipolar part is turn on, on the second mosfet (gate is connect to gnd) flow little current (for very short amount of time). What can be wrong and how can I solve my problem??[/img]

diode matrix switching

what do you want the circuit to do?

what is the circuit doing?

Circuit is the dot LED matrix driver it drive 3 column of LED (on each column is mosfet). Bipolar part is for PWM for LEDs (diode on schematic is LED diode) and mosfet part is for scaning column (in one time only one mosfet is turn on). Problem is when I drive only one column and on rest two LED are also little shine.

lukee said:
Circuit is the dot LED matrix driver it drive 3 column of LED (on each column is mosfet). Bipolar part is for PWM for LEDs (diode on schematic is LED diode) and mosfet part is for scaning column (in one time only one mosfet is turn on). Problem is when I drive only one column and on rest two LED are also little shine.

so which signal turns on your mosfet and which mosfet turns on which load, in the schematic you provided?

Status
Not open for further replies.