Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matrix Key Board and Four 7 Seg. Display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code Warrior

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please give me example code for 4X4 matrix scanning. Please give me code for 8051. Also give comments as how the code perform the action. And also suggest me code for FOUR 7 segment display scanning using common anode type. This one is also for 8051. Please suggest me codes.

hi
i have made this function ( scan 4x4 key matrix) and it works well.
you will find the function code using keil and the schematic
hope that help u :)
feel free to ask me any question.
salam
Ahmed
www.i-g.org

Thanks for the help but you have not given code for four 7 segment display multiplexing.

Code Warrior said:
Thanks for the help but you have not given code for four 7 segment display multiplexing.

NO NEED TO THANK ME:)
i am working in this code, when finishing it i'll upload it here, i hope to do this soon

have a nice day
Ahmed
www.i-g.org

what program are you using to compile this?
I am no good with C, do you have the version in asm?

OR even the hex file?

Thank you

running 4 seven segment diaplay isn't a difficult job, just use multiplexing. send value of units digit and set the bit connected to this bit's anode, then send value of tens digit and set the bit connected to this bit's anode but clr the unit's segment bit....carry on like this for all 4 digits.

Regards

The above uploaded file has an error. plz do upload again.
regars

ctownsend said:
what program are you using to compile this?
I am no good with C, do you have the version in asm?

Thank you
It is c laguage, keil c compiler for 8051 family :), it is good and easy,
www.keil.com

have a nice day
Ahmed
www.i-g.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back