Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB& visual languages question

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebisman

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends:

Is it possible to use matlab code (or code translation) in a development under Delphi or Visual basic?.

How can do it , what's the better way?
I understand that Matlab provides a compiler to C, C++ code, but how can I link this code with a delphi application?

Thanks great peopple

Nebisman

it is not possible in way
but you can convert matlab code to c or c++ code using mcc command then you can use this codes in delphi
hovewer it is a hard problem

Hmmm. It seems, that in R12 was VB libararies.... I can't remember it... I will look forward.

It think, that it was VC4.2 or VC6 libararies.

porting matlab in c/c++ only.

then you can not do it in delphi or vb

i am delphi programmer some of func in matalb av. by VCL see torry.net for more info

convert your m-file as aktivx then implement it in delphi or visual basic - it works fine.

good luck

thanks for your help

Mr. MAZIAR
Thanks for the link, Coul you upload any exmaple of VCL that perfomrs a matlab function.

Mr. ABBA
Could you explain me how I can convert the .m code into activex component , where I can find related info.

regards .

nebisman

Hello friends

I return with the same question very needed

I have developed a virtual instrument (An scope/signal generator/data logger )under delphi. My need is to control it over internet. Real time not needed I have to transmit 256B or 512 B frames more other bits for control the instrument (Can exist longer delays in TX/RX). Can you advice me an easy method for do it? . other point is that the two computers are not static IP server connected to internet. They are two computers connected to internet by ISP by example for phone modems.

I'm lossed and
friends help me please

What shoud I learn , what method is more suitable. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back