Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab Simulink Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hk

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

The output from "add" block is a real plus imaginary signal,but the Power Amplifier requires complex input and output a complex signal as well.The Bandpass filter requires a real input.Anyone knows the way to change from "double to double(c)" meaning from real to complex signal, and vice versa?Thanks for your help!!:D

I cant see your picture, but converting between double to double complex and vs. is easy.
use real-imag to complex from simulink toolbox from Math Operations part

Hi,thanks for your response.Erm..I know about the Real-Imaginary to complex and complex to Real-Imaginary block.But how if there is only one input(double) and I need to change it to double(complex) so that It matches with another block which requires a complex input?

I wonder how come after the Real + Imaginary at "add block",the output from "add block" is not complex value?
Hope you all can help me on this.Thanks a lot!!!

Hi
Try to share your file.
you can make complex signal from real signal by real-imag to complex, but you might set imag part to 0.

hk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi,I think I know how to do it already.Thanks for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.