Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB RAM ALLOCATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdanaie

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
increase ram for matlab

I have 4GB of RAM available in my PC , but I have encountered a problem which is in regard to lack of memmory. It says "Out of memmory" while it is not using more than 200MB RAM. Is there a way to incresee the amount of RAM which is allocated to MATLAB

matlab ram utilization

hi,
i just had the same problem . i had matrix of 1040X72000 of double type.

i did tree things:

1. increase the virtual memory page size. (from the control panel->system->advanced->performance->setting.
2. clear all unwanted variale in matlab
3. executing the command:"pack".

if that isn't helping try close all wanted programs that run in the memory. even close the internet. then close matlab and open it again.

matlab ram

rancohen_2000 said:
hi,
i just had the same problem . i had matrix of 1040X72000 of double type.

i did tree things:

1. increase the virtual memory page size. (from the control panel->system->advanced->performance->setting.
2. clear all unwanted variale in matlab
3. executing the command:"pack".

if that isn't helping try close all wanted programs that run in the memory. even close the internet. then close matlab and open it again.

salam mamad joon
no,
dear rancohen_2000, I think you have small memory but mdanaie has 4G ram.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back