Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB PROBLEMS pls answer this as soon as possible i can pay you

Status
Not open for further replies.

prsjoth_2011

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys

please help me to solve this problems as soon as possible, here i am attaching the problems for your perusal. i can pay RS 3000 for solving this problems with in one or two days. so please look at it and reply to

prajoth.k@gmail.com

Attachments

• Doc1.pdf
    289.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

The first one is very easy I think, just use the euler's formula: e^(j*x) = cos(x) + j*sin(x) and then separate the imaginary part from the real part and plot them seperatly, that is as far as the a) goes. So for the first part e^(j*2*pi*t/16) = cos(2*pi*t/16) + j*sin(2*pi*t/16), and similarly for the second part.

Link for euler's formula:
1.) Euler's formula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hoped it helped a bit.

thank you very much juvan, could you please give the coding, it will be a gr8 help for me

Sorry man, I was out, but this is the code for the first part 1.a)

Code:
syms t

x = exp(i*2*pi*t/16) + exp(i*2*pi*t/8);

real_x = cos(2*pi*t/16) + cos(2*pi*t/8);  % This was done by hand (don't know if there is a function for euler's formula)
imag_x = sin(2*pi*t/16) + sin(2*pi*t/8);  % This also

ezplot(t, real_x, [0 20]);  % This part plots the real part of x(t)  from 0 to 20
figure
ezplot(t, imag_x, [0 20]); % This part plots the imaginary part of x(t)  from 0 to 20

% I !THINK! this should do the trick for the 1. a)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back