Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab-Orcad hybrid simulation ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

epp

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
orcad matlab

Does anyone try to build some hybrid model in power electronics using Matlab Orcad combination?
What your experience is?
regards.

how to interface orcad with matlab

I use MATLAB/Simulink for system simulation of big circuits.
This system model helps me better to understand how device functions.
Also I defines system parameters in that way.
Next I develop electrical circuit of device and simulate it using Orcad or Spectre (Cadence).

slps orcad

gevy said:
I use MATLAB/Simulink for system simulation of big circuits.
This system model helps me better to understand how device functions.
Also I defines system parameters in that way.
Next I develop electrical circuit of device and simulate it using Orcad or Spectre (Cadence).

Did you ever build model where electrical circuit is modeled in Orcad capture and control circuit in Simulink? I need such an experience relevant for numerical stabilty of simulation, speed of execution, memory and HDD resources etc.
Regards.

orcad 10.5

If you have PSPICE SLPS Interface from CYBERNET SYSTEMS CO. LTD, you can do it seamless.

epp

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
slps+orcad

JNekas said:
If you have PSPICE SLPS Interface from CYBERNET SYSTEMS CO. LTD, you can do it seamless.

Thanks a lot!
I have searched orcad and matlab web site, also I have asked at their forums and there was no answer about this SLPS. First, I though that is an orcad component.
Also, this feature have to be used with orcad 10.5 (I'm not sure with 10.3) and matlab 7.01.
Regards.

slps matlab simulink orcad interface

This feature can be used from orcad 10.3, but unfortunately I have not SLPS. The example of using Simulink&Dolphin smash is on the Dolphin site

slps-interface

JNekas said:
This feature can be used from orcad 10.3, but unfortunately I have not SLPS. The example of using Simulink&Dolphin smash is on the Dolphin site

I have checked that current version 2.55 of SLPS from www.cybernet.co.jp/slps work only with orcad 10.5.
If someone have previous version that work with orcad 10.3 please upload it.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back