Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab interpolation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia1234

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greeting experts,

I need your opinion on the following statements. In order to get the window for linear interpolation, I had the formula: p(t)=1-t/Ts where Ts, I took it as 5 since I sub sampled the original image 4 times. Then, I had my window from -Ts to +Ts i.e., [0 1/5 2/5 3/5 4/5 1 4/5 3/5 2/5 1/5 0] and hence this is my frame. My question is that I want to know this is it for showing FIR filter in relation to linear interpolation.

My second question, how would we relate FIR filter to bi-cubic interpolation on image? I searched a lot on net, but most of information are either too technical or not related to images at all. Also I want to understand the code for its implementation.

I would be everly grateful for any kind of help received over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back