Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab / Electromagnetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Git

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
electro magnetics matlab tool box

I need to simulate the electromagnetics of a three phase transformer in MatLab/Simulink. ANy thoughts?

Git

matlab femlab download

Try to use FEMLAB. I study similar problem but corncerning with thermal processes.

simulation speed

are you sure that you can wait very long time for a results, I did similar things 3 years ago

ok. to be honest! i don't think that anyone can make you the program! try to help your self by using matlab HELP! i learned everything about MatLAB from it.

something else. what is FEMLAB? can JNekas tell me more plz? where can I download it?

thanks in advance

FEMLAB is a MATLAB's Toolbox from 3rd Party company, COMSOL. www.consol.com

It is a graphical tools for 1D,2D,3D using Numerical, PDE to solve electromagnetics, chemistry and some mechanicals problems.

What i know from some professor, the current version is much better than some version 2-3 years ago.

I am playing with it sometimes but it is not in my area.

femlab

You can get information with the link **broken link removed**
Femlab give you oppotunity to use results of FEM analysis for simulation in time domain with Simulink. So it is possible investigate the work of temperature stabilization system with sensor and heater situated along a rod. Here you are description of FEMLAB model library for Automatic
Control applications.

This s/w is about 400MB, so itis difficult to upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back