Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB codes for CDMA multi user detectors techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaixi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all. is there any kind souls out there who have access to matlab codings for CDMA receivers? need to do a comparision on matched filters and linear multi users detectors.. Urgent help required. thanks [/img]

read Verdu's book on MUD, check out the chaps for CDMA. Follow the algorithm defined there

Of course, first you need to create a CDMA transmitter, have you done that?

Reactions: aae

aae

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i need a matlab code for CDMA transmitter and reciever.

please help

Reactions: aae and anilgat

V

anilgat

aae

hello all, i need a matlab code for MULTI USERS DETECTION IN CDMA

Added after 3 minutes:

I AM DOING A PROJECT ON CDMA,ANY BODY WITH THE MATLAB CODE FOR RAKE RECEIVER?

Added after 8 minutes:

PLS ANY BODY WITH THE CODE CAN SEND IT TO MY email address; solonyscastle@yahoo.conm

Added after 28 minutes:

kaixi said:
Dear all. is there any kind souls out there who have access to matlab codings for CDMA receivers? need to do a comparision on matched filters and linear multi users detectors.. Urgent help required. thanks [/img]

dear kaixi,i need the matlab coding for CDMA receiver also pls forward it to my email address.solonyscastle@yahoo.com

V

hello there, can u send the code as well to my mail (kmkovila@hotmail.com) , am doing a project similar to urs, as it is i need matlab codes for rake receiver, help me guys please thank you

Hello there did you succeed with your CDMA multiuser detection? Doing similar project, if you don't mind can you please send me the matlab code.

hello . am an mtech studen doin project on VLSI Implementation of the Multistage Detector for Next Generation
Wideband CDMA Receivers..plz help me out .. i need the codes for multistage detection algorithm..plz help me out plz...plz mail me

i am new to matlab. but my interest is in communication toolbox.. so i plan to implement the ieee projects....
so please send me the codes for cdma receiver, transmitter. and give me ideas to implement this project... "siso multiuser detector for cdma using turbo codes.." or convolution codes....."...

Hiiii
plz I need the same,
Matlab code for DS-CDMA
and UWB Ds-CDMA trasmitter and receiver
I need them in my thesis

thank you

could you send me the code for CDMA MUD(multiuser detector)

email id (mohammed.anpr@yahoo.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.