Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab code needed for Successive interference cancellation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoney_23

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
successive interference cancellation

Hiiii

I am doing research on multiuser CDMA; I have simulated MUD's in both AWGN and Rayleigh fading channel. I need help in Multistage Successive interference Cancellation. Kindly if anyone have the m code for this, please share.

For others, I can get you papers from most of the journals as I have access to them. Just ask and I will send you the paper.

I will be happy to share all the .m code along with the SIC code once I finish the multistage as I have already finished single stage ordered SIC .
I just need help for multistage.

Thanks again.
ghoney_23@yahoo.com

matlab interference cancellation

Dear College,

I am a teacher in the university and i worked about the radio mobile communication systems, espacially about the radio resource management (RRM). I have read your message i have worked about the SCI (Successive Cancellation Interferences). I think i can help you but it must a little time for find the code in matlab. That's why i want to asked you if you can help about my working resaerch, now i have a problem about bandwidth allocation, it has been an algorithms for this step, the algorithm named is: BABS (Bandwidth Allocation Based on SNR), and the two others are: ACG (Amplitude Craving Greedy) and RCG (Rate Craving Greedy) algorithms. Can you help me about the three algorithms, can you send me the file in matlab code, please it is very necessary for my work.

I will prepared you the matlab code of SCI.

I wait your response.

With best regards,
KMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back