Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab code for .coe file conversion into image

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyankadarkunde

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am working on image processing using xilinx 14.2. i have used IP core, block ROM to store .coe file of images. i have added two images.now i want to convert the obtained result into image. i have used Isim simulator.
please guide me.... which file i need to use so that i can convert it in image?
do anyone have the matlab code for conversion?
please tell me if anyone have this.

hi do u have the result image date in coe file..........
if so it can be converted .... i have done something like that......... pls tel me at what stage u are in now......

i have used matlab code to convert image into .coe file,loaded that .coe filr into block ROM,created VHDL module in xilinx 14.2 for addition,stored that result block RAM,created test bench,verified the output.
in Isim simulator i got the output showing that corresponding pixel values of two images got added. so i am at this stage. now i want to convert this result of image pixel addition into image. I have output of pixel addition in RAM.

i have used matlab code to convert image into .coe file,loaded that .coe filr into block ROM,created VHDL module in xilinx 14.2 for addition,stored that result block RAM,created test bench,verified the output.
in Isim simulator i got the output showing that corresponding pixel values of two images got added. so i am at this stage. now i want to convert this result of image pixel addition into image. I have output of pixel addition in RAM.

1. you hav'nt mention the image format you been using.
2. images stored in bram are small images - are they compressed ?
3. the easiest way is to save your row image data to a raw YUV file.
if it is compressed you need to have the entire headers of the compressed file.

image is in jpeg format. I am using ISE xilinx 14.2. I have used IP core ROM for storing image pixel values in .coe file. I have written VHDL code for enhancement of image then I have stored results in IP core RAM. now i want to read the contents of RAM and then i want to convert it in image. so that i can verify my results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back