Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab code for 802.11n - need the code and help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeelakhatri

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab code for 802.11n

hello i want to do my final year project on IEEE 802.11n.what i should study and i need to simulate its physical layer.i think i will work on MIMO-OFDM .can any one have required code and help me to do my project

802.11n

you can download 802.11n simulik model from mathworks.com.

Look in to the model and see what blocks are used that you dont know about, then try to learn those

Re: 802.11n

the simulink model has a lot of complexity.and it has a lot of errors .can any body have a simple solution that i could understand .because i have previously no idea as well as i am a new comer to this field,so suggest me the step by step approach

802.11n

agreed, simulink is not the easiest thing to learn. go to mathworks.com and start view recorded webinars to hone your skills at simulink

need more help

i start learning on Mathworks videos but now i want to know that what i should implement because physical layer implementation is a very broad work and i want to some think develop at hardware level .so any body have ideas so that i should follow a straight line of action

i think that it is more easy to work on DSP kit rather than FPGA becuase it involved a lot of verilog coding

Added after 11 minutes:

in 802.11n the main technologies are MIMO and OFDM so i think that i should design a MIMO -OFDM transceiver and physically implement it on DSP kit .i think so ,so now what steps i should take to proceed .i have just studied different white papers that are published by varous companies like cisco,broad com etc.
but they just give their name .so i need a little help more than just names.

Hi i need MIMO-OFDM Matlab code that have no errors and i can simulate it easily

hello friend,
wat is latest version MATLAB

i think that the common and far most available in matlab 7.5.its easily available in market in student version

Added after 14 minutes:

hello friends i have a proble in simulating the 802.11n model available at mathwork server .when i simulate it it generate an error 'the library link is failed to reference IEEE 80211a_lib.i have tried my best it remain unresolved.i changed the refernce block but each time i change and upgrade there is some new error.so can any body check this model and correct it and then upload it .i have attached the model .

Status
Not open for further replies.