Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MatLab 7 (or equivalent) for LINUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

qasmi

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
does anyone has Matlab7 for LINUX. actually I want to switch to LINUX but I need some softwares to do so. for example MatLab, Protel2004 etc.etc..

Regards
Ahmad

matlab 2007b linux torrent

Try GNU Octave.

Matlab 7 is available for Linux kernel but the cost will be huge if you are not a registered student. Matlab & Simulink release 2007a as well as release 14-sp3 Student Version runs on Linux kernel.

Added after 12 minutes:

Scilab is one more alternative.

matlab performance under linux

For some unknown reasons Matlab in Linux crashes occasionly. I prefer Matlab for Windows. The license fee for Linux is very expensive compared to Windows.

matlab7 for linux

Try scilab at scilab.org. It has a large amount of functionality matching matlab and can use matlab files.

download matlab for linux

I like more Octave than Scilab, but if you really need matlab because simulink or some toolbox, Matlab 7.0 is avaliable for download in emule with a lot users and it's working very good under Linux, faster than windows. If you can get the licensed version paying is better, if you can do it, it's a great acquisition and don't worry about the performance is better than in windows.

matlab linux torrent 64 bit

Thanks buddy ... can you tell me in a simple way how to use emule effeciently, thank you

I tried to use emule but I couldn't download simple things ...

Regards

matlab 7 linux

Ok first you should check when emule is connect if you have a lowid or highid, for that you can check how to open your ports in the emule website. Then get a servers list, you can get it using google for example: **broken link removed**
and put it in the place update server.met and click in update, now you have some servers to get connect, i recommend to use bigbang servers.

when you get a highid and server.met list, get connect to the server and start searching. I recommend:
1-look by CD-image
2-type: Matlab7 linux

Done!! select to download.

matlab linux 64 bit torrent

help me too

matlab 64-bit torrent linux

why go through too much trouble, use Window version instead

how to use matlab in linux

I think theer i seven 2006a under linux please search google for torent and Matlab

matlab2007a in wine

well U can install the win version of MatLab under wine it won't run as fast but it's a quick workaround if U need Matlab and don't have a window$ system

matlab 2007 wine

I could not download it. Please help in downloading

matlab linux emule

go to torrentspy

matlab 64 bit windows 7 vs linux faster

For all people who want to download
Matloab for linux
now in torrents matlab 2007b
for linux is available for
go to utorrent for download cliant
then download torrent file
it is very fast can take 12hrs on
256kbps line

how to install matlab 7 linux

is the MatLab7 under LINUX mentioned above a 64bits version?

matlab 64 bit linux torrent

No but it can run under 64bit systems, and a 64 bit version may come alone

Added after 55 seconds:

see this page about matlab under Linux 64 **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.