Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mathematical modelling of flow control loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmax

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
the thing is that i know modellin on a basic level for an electrical system in terms of R L C , how to relate it to a flow control loop having components as control valve , differential teransmitter, pump, tank basically som mech elements is not gettin clear
i know energy balance n mass balance equations are to b used but what n how to consider is a bit difficult to comprehend
if ny 1 among u has workd on sumthin like this plz do help me out !!!!!!!

the thing is that i know modellin on a basic level for an electrical system in terms of R L C , how to relate it to a flow control loop having components as control valve , differential teransmitter, pump, tank basically som mech elements is not gettin clear
i know energy balance n mass balance equations are to b used but what n how to consider is a bit difficult to comprehend
if ny 1 among u has workd on sumthin like this plz do help me out !!!!!!!

what you want is brilliantly given in a book for process control by f.g shinskey. look for the book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back