Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibtain

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
does any one have a link fom where lpt port programing can be learnt ,sending and receiving signals from the port

lpt port programming

This will be a good starting point:

**broken link removed**

Regards,
IanP

lpt programing

Try this:
hxxp://www.logix4u.net/inpout32.htm

Regards

c lpt port

the most easy way for programming your ports when you doesn't know a thing about a programming language is by use of LabVIEW (https://www.ni.com/labview)

you can try it there online for free or request your trial version.

It is very practical and graphically programming!

c++ lpt port

what do u want to use to program the parallel port???
see these links first, they might help u decide

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

lpt port program

hey i have found this very useful site its called
www.electrosofts.com
it has a lot of info on lpt port programming isnt there any book on this topic i think that would be more useful

c programing for lpt

be careful while accessing parallel port no internal protection is there.

programming lpt port

Hi all
Cyber1 can u please upload book parallel port complete by Jan Alexon

or any one else

parallel port complete rapidshare

hey isnt thee anything simple i am not an expert in c++ although i have worked on it but isnt theere something more simple or atleast more descriptive so that i can learn easy i have a strong electronics bakground but not software

programing lpt

its really nice to see that how many people are interested in this . i just want to ask that i know quite something about parallel port now after reading many articles . but it almost seems useless to access parallel port without a nice user interface .does anyone of you have an idea which interface is easier to program
viisual basic or visual c++
i know a bit of c++ can this help
thanks

visual basic lpt programming

well i think you can use graphics in c++ but the problem it would have will be that there is going to be alot of coding that you will have to do

lpt programming in c

hey i am having problems with visual basic port access does any one know how to run c++ programs from visual basic 6 exe file which i have made
becausee c++ program port access is more dependable isnt it
thanks

c++ lpt1 port

h**p://rapidshare.de/files/6294943/Parallel_Port_Complete_by_Jan_Axelson.rar.html
I can't get it.

ltp port program

I have collected these files from the internet about parallel port programming and hardware interfacing. However, I dont recall the links, therefore, I've uploaded all the files as compressed (zip).

lpt port programmer

Maybe this will help you.
Parallel port relay board + software(dos,windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…