Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Materials about fiber optic sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabeer786india

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to study about fiberoptic sensors in detail. where can I get the e-books related with that. Can anybody help me?

fiber optic sensor

search in edaboard ebook forum, you will find lot of books

Re: fiber optic sensor

Mcgraw-Hill - Fiber Optic Handbook
It is good

i need the schematic circuit diagram of fiber optic pressure sensor , if anybody have please give it to me ,

HI

I need your help!! :(

I have some project about fibre optic sensor pressure and i must developed electronic circuit of fibre optic sensor that that i can write pressure on lcd . I have some sensor side-hole and i must that signal send by side-hole fibre-optic and than analyze signal in detector but i don't know how i can developed some circuit on microprocesorr for example atmega16 :( if anybody can halp me i will be gratefull ...

Highly Sensitive Fiber-Optic Sensor for DynamicPressure Measurements - Rechercher

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back