Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matching simulation with bias conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yefj

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,for Bjt to be in working state. we need to V_B>V_E and V_C>V_B
How do i know the saturation current of 1.3A from mathematical point of view using the data sheet.
I know that the formula is as shown bellow.
the datasheet is as shown bellow:
the spice model is as shown bellow,Where can i see the formula parameters at the spice model description?
Thanks.
1630091269258.png

1630091065319.png

1630090573186.png

1630090612389.png

\[\frac{A_{E}qD_{n}n_{i}^2}{N_{B}W_{B}}\] is called as \[ I_{s} \] (Saturation Current and you will never know this Manufacturer Parameters.That's why you should use given upper level circuit parameters

SPICE uses Gummel-Poon model. Refer to LTspice help for bipolar transistor model and literature, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gummel–Poon_model

You are operating the small signal transistor far beyond it's maximum ratings, unlikely that the simulation result matches real component behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back