Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Master thesis subject needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

adaligorn

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I want to do my master thesis in the field of wireless communications in which I can implement some hardware and software at the same time. I will be looking forward to your topic suggestions.

Hi
Am doing a proposal on smart antenna for ad hoc networks using neural networks for my Msc. You may want to try something similar. And for your information most electrical engineering projects will require both software and hardware implementations.

Josiah

you can work about ultra wideband microstrip patch antenna. this object is new project in antenna and communication.

to do the Lineat power amplifier is a good choice

Hi Guys,

Tx-Rx module, I personally feel, could be a nice choice for adaligorn.

Sai

Hi everyone,
I'm looking a project title for my MSc in the antenna design and engineering, microwave and electromagntism using also HFSS or Ansoft Designer. I need some help for a good topic. Thank you very much for your time.
Regards,
George

Added after 1 minutes:

Please send me any information around these areas. Thank you

not all wireless methods require an antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back