Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Marconi 2022A Signal Generator Service Manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnG300c

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
marconi 2022a

Does anybody have it in PDF or hardcopy format? I have the service manual but it is missing some chapters.

/Thanks/John.

marconi 2022 a

I have a dead 2022A and also need a manual (schematic PDF would be great). Anyone have a source? Thanks, Larry

Reactions: 윤병일

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
marconi 2022 manuales

Hello. Perhaps you're the only person who has a repair manual and scheme for signal generator Marconi 2022C? Purchased through E-Bay in the United States, and it does not work. Seller bad, but nothing could be done. I live in Moscow. First, he promised to send a second, then said he was not guilty. And E-Bay can not do anything. It is necessary to repair, but no patterns. What are your terms? And if you have what I need? I have instructions on the use of this device, but with the help of the generator does not fix it. Thank you. Mikl

Hi:
I have the service manual you can send 2022C.
Tell me e-mail address. Service Manual = 11.5 Mb

Happy Holidays

Hi COSMOS2K,

Best thnx_its a super Xmas present!:)

Happy New Year & good time!
K.

Hi Folks,

I have a Marconi 2022A. Been a great unit. Not used it for a few months and no RF out put today. Dont understand, everything else is working as it should, just no RF.

Does any one have a diagram or service manual, PDF or any electronic form.

Long back ground in RF electronics and had a look already, but need a diagram.

Many thanks for your help,

With best regards, Peter.

Hi,
KO4BB.com has 2022C &
bama.edebris.com 2022E...
K.

Hi karesz,

Many thanks for the pointer, down loaded, other site down at the moment.
Info is not exact for the 2022A, but very near and enough to save my unit.

If I cannot fix it then I will have to trash it which is a great shame. Now I have a chance to fix it.

Well done.

Peter

:)
Good luck!
If you hav a "prolonged problems"; maybe you can find some yahoo-"user groups"!?
I know that yahoos usergroeups for HP & Tek are very well...
K.

COSMOS2K said:
...that I have uploaded to your website.Regards
Salute,
??
What are you mean with "my webside" pls?
Im not KO4BB, but I believe that hes website is a very good collection of manuals...
Regards
K.

:)
you are welcome!
Thes was clear(for me), but not the part of "my side", but = quality of english is NOT a problem! My "nonprofessionality of english-grammatics" is clear too :-(...
Do you have another Marconi manuals too pls? Are you OM/HAM?
Regards!
K.

Hello
I'm technical, repair and calibrate RF and test equipment.
I have some more of Marconi.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.