Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Manuals/schematic and tips for Panasonic TV repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocool

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greetings,
I am looking for some manuals, tips, schematics to repair my Panasonic TV (model: CT-27G14DA or <google lists> CT-27G14, 27"). I haven't repaired TV's before. Do you think it's worth doing it?
The problem is when I turn it on, after about 30 secs, the picture dissapears, while the sound is still good. Turning it off and on does brings back the picture for several seconds. I've searched a bit on the net and still doing it, but if you could give me some extra advices and point me to the right direction, that would be great.
It's just a blank screen, no horizontal lines.

Thank you in advance

ct-27g14da

Check
**broken link removed**

2004 panasonic tv

Also, here is intruction manual that I've found. Have to buy it though from US. Whould it be useful if I don't know too much about TVs

**broken link removed**
IB-CT27G14DA
-INSTRUCT BOOK-ENG/FRENCH-
$4.72

2004 panasonic tvs

sztibi82 said:
Check
h**p://tara.unet.ro/

I cannot find my model in there.
Is it the original instruction book though or similar to the one I've listed above from panasonic website?

panasonic tv picture problems

This might be a problem of dry solder components.
(Soldering of components - IC, resistor, capasitor etc is off solder after power up tv)

You can do this :-
1. Identify which solder part look like crack or chip off.
2. Re-solder all parts (with carefull..you may short the components esp ic's part)

Goodluck

neocool

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
televiseur panasonic 2004

When the screen goes to blank check G2 voltages and adjust to high and see what is posion of screen?

neocool

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
tv repair panasonic

Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry that it took me so long to get back to the topic. I thought I've posted the reply already.
I've partially fixed the TV.

Moving the cables seemed to bring or kill
the picture, so I figured that it might be bad contact issue. I took
out the board, examined all the connectors, reseated them, but that
didn't help. Also, trying to touch the components with a pencil didn't
do anything to the picture. However, when I've flipped the board, I
found out that one of the joints was missing solder from it. Maybe it is a problem that
arrised during the manufacturing or maybe it's me moving about 4 times
in the past 6 years (University and other). I've isolated the
solder with an electric tape and fixed the connection. As a result,
the TV went back to normal.. for several days.
Now it gives me similar problem. Moving
the cable socket that is connected to the board inside seems to bring
the picture back. So, it's possible that my solder came off as well or there's something else. As a temporary
fix, I've applied the tention on the cable by placing it under TV.
I'll address the problem later.
My iron is only 15-30W, which I think should be enough.

Thanks,
Victor

panasonic tv 2004

here

tv repair picture goes black

hey guys,gudday, i have problem w/ my panasonic repair model tc20p2,its out of sync i use to repale the vco L021,jungle an5192nk,system,memory,flyback.and still no changes.pls. help me wat are some possible of this problem,pls email me for the remedy. tnx alot guyzzzz!hope for the reply asap!tnx

panasonic de tv tubular 2004

ngotzu

u`r out of sync can be a problem of capacitors near jungle..or a filter condensator from power or flyback(depending from where u-r jungle is having power...change them they are cheap..and helps a lot on u`r tv(think about it..usually a condensator in a tv last aprox 3 years...at least that is the period that the manufactures give varanty;) )......also chek if txt or video in is ok....so you can separate the problem......

Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.