Status
Not open for further replies.

braver21

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hay everyone, I am currently working on a college assignment, it's about welding optimization using Genetic Algorithm.
you see, this GA is a new thing in my department (mechanical engineering), so i was confused how to start.
I managed to get a little hint from a locally published books.
By following the steps given by the book, I think I managed to make the GA optimization.
I do the calculations manually because the data used only a few, but the real task is to create a programming language from the earlier calculations.
My lecturer suggested me to use MATLAB, but I am confused because I never used this program before.
I get some GA code for MATLAB from the internet, but i have no idea how to use it because looks like the code is for different GA problem, and i dont
know how to modify the code.
So, I was wondering if anyone could help me give a clue how to make the MATLAB code for my GA problem.
I thank you for your concern, and I will wait for your response. Sorry for my bad english =)

here is my calculation:

Attachments

• Welding GA.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…