Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making a wireless car steering wheel buttons system for switch 16amp rely

Status
Not open for further replies.

whensparksfly

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need help with making a wireless steering wheel buttons system for switch 16amp relays. I want to have push buttons on the steering wheel to work the wipers, indicators and maybe the fan but it will need a larger rely im a total beginner.
I was thinking of using a pcb rely board and rf transmitter but can find or if I do find anything I don't know if it will work.
thanks for any help and happy new year

Re: help with making a wireless car steering wheel buttons system for switch 16amp re

If you have buttons on the steering wheel to activate a radio transmitter then it will need to be powered from a battery that will frequently need replacement.
The relay might need a transistor to drive it and a radio receiver must be used activate the transistor.

Re: help with making a wireless car steering wheel buttons system for switch 16amp re

have you any links where to buy the parts

The radio controls for my model airplanes are much more complicated than simply turning car things on and off so I buy them already installed in the airplanes.
I do not know any place to buy the parts that do what you want in a car since cars already have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back