Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

main project - SD card MP3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinodstanur

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, we had submitted our main project topic- SD card MP3 player.
Is it a good topic for a main project for Btech (E.C.E) ?
We got the topic from below link.
Car MP3 Player
Is there any suggestions in the MP3 player design in the above link?
Can we do it with increased bit rate with any hardware change or some thing like that? Or the design is almost perfect and can we do the same for our main project?:roll:

I dont know where you are from in kerala and which college, but now-a-days college does not approve these projects, telling what is the new thing in this when mp3 player exists in market. But in bangalore colleges they will not agree.
If it is selected good, but think over it again

yes samba007 is correct. Its more of a hobby project rather than an btech project. I would be rather against this project. I feel at Btech you should do some projects that will help you to build your career in some specific stream of embedded. these kind of projects may take you nowhere. Rather change the project,

Status
Not open for further replies.