Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

magntic sensing circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmehta

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi forum members,

I am interested in self design magnetic sensor that can sense from about 3 Inch ( 75 mm ) distance.

Can anybody help me for such design. Does anyone have such information that can be shared and I can try to make my own self made such magnetic sensor.

I am very much thankful to you all, I am sure that many of you have such details or link of any such hobbist blog,site where it can be available.

Once again Thankx in advance,

Bharatkumar.

bdmehta said:
I am interested in self design magnetic sensor that can sense from about 3 Inch ( 75 mm ) distance.

1. What does the sensor have to sense?
2. Does "self design" mean that you have to manufacture the sensor by yourself and cannot use Hall sensors or magnetoresistors?

In case of Hall sensor, The sensitivity of sensor is better bipolar process than CMOS.

maybe a cross coupled quad structure containing four Hall cells wired electrically in parallel

good luck

This book is helpful.
Hall-Effect Sensors, Second Edition: Theory and Application by Edward Ramsden

Status
Not open for further replies.