Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Magnetic Levitation with PIC (Ball suspended in the air project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesdean

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I need to suspend a metal ball by using coil and PIC. Any document will be helpful.

I will be using a Hall effect sensor to sense the position of the ball so that i can adjust the current going to the coils. So here i need your help. To make this control i need to use PIC and don't know how to control current through coils by evaluating the data from the coils. Can you send me a code to do this.

Thanks

Last edited:

I don't have any code. That's the problem. I need code for this project (PIC) with explanation on how to use it.

I mean i don't use pseudo code, i use flowchart but lazy to draw one. I explained it above. This is not something new. I just need codes. There must be someone done this or has codes for this.

Really there is no one knows about this?

Ok, then tell us in detailed English how your system will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back