Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Magma Blast Fusion Question - P & R

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanuji

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am new to Magma Blast.

I have question on Magma Blast Fusion.

Does Magma Blast Fusion tool takes care of Cross Talk, SI while it finalize the gain of the cells at "fix cell" stage ? Or it just try to fix the size for which teh best timings achived ?

Or any other tool is available to do this? or one need to give some specific commands and there will be some trade off in ctoss talk, SI and timing results?

Please give me detailed answer with pratical and theoritical concepts.

Please share some document on this topic if possible.

HI,

Magma Blast fusion will take care of crosstalk noise and dellay during clock tree synthesis and final routing. The fix clock and fix wire commands have option and configs for that.

Pls refer the command manpages and user guide.

It may help you.

Thanks..

HAK..

cross talk is an issue which is know only after Final routing, Fix cell may size cell such in such a way that it can reduce some cross talk effects in the later stage.
Magma can fix cross talk issues after routing.

refer to documents fro cross talk solutions offered by magma

Hi au_sun,

thanks for your accurate answer. Can you please tell me what all commands used tht fixes the x'talk issues afer routing...?
Plese give me some detaisls... or any ref. document to refer.

Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back