Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M-Tech distance education

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepgrandhi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I'm working as software engineer in bangalore.I want to do M-Tech distance education. Can anyone tell me whichcolleges are offering in bangalore
Thanx

Dear sandeep
M.Tech is not available in distance education mode because AICTE dose not give recognition to that. distance education require recognition from three bodies. DDE,UGC,AICTE, but you can go for part time or executive mode M.Tech which is available in your place. and a GATE score will give you an extra edge.

sandeepgrandhi said:
Hi,
I'm working as software engineer in bangalore.I want to do M-Tech distance education. Can anyone tell me whichcolleges are offering in bangalore
Thanx

Try Manipal, BITS Pilani.

Regards
TeamCVC
www.cvcblr.com/blog

Manipal --- you will have weekend classes(sunday 9:00 to 6:00) for one year and next year is oly project...
BITS Pilani ---- you wont have classess

Now it is possible to takeup M.Tech / B.Tech / Diploma in distance education from UGC recognised Government University from Karnataka. Streams : IT / CS / Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil. Call Gupta Institute of Management & Technology, Bangalore. Ph: 09844077067

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back