Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LVS error - help needed pins shortened

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokesh garg

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
LVS error

i m having a problem while doing LVS check. i made a layout of op-amp in UMC 180nm technology library, in whivh there are two separate pins gnd and vout in my schematic but in layout it is showing both of them connected, thats why it is giving error in LVS check. plz tell me what is the reason behind it...... thanks

LVS error

looks like your gnd and vout are shorted.

Re: LVS error

yes. but in schematic these are not connected and i transferred schematic in layout using layout XL

Once you have flatten any PCELL or things like that in XL, the connectivity information becomes weird in XL. That might led to layout mistakes later on. You can try short isolation in calibre

lokesh garg said:
yes. but in schematic these are not connected and i transferred schematic in layout using layout XL

In the schematic they are not connected, but in the layout they could be connect together accidently. So check you layout carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back