Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] LVS Discrepancy: Missing Instance

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonofflynn

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am getting an LVS error when I use a ndiff resistor in my design. I am using IBM .18um technology and used Generate --> All from Source when creating my layout. The resistor is in the schematic and layout, and both are hooked up to the same nets. However, when looking at the LVS report, it says "missing instance" twice, because the two resistors are not the same name. I'm not sure how this happened..I tried to manually change the name of one of the resistors, but it didn't fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Please upload the schematic and the respective layout while indicating the problem on the images.
Also show the properties (hit q) for this device at the schematic and layout.

I fixed the problem. I had to include the cdl_processor file in the trigger preferences.

HI Sonofflynn.

What is cdl_processor file.....

Anyone knows??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back