Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LVS: Calibre Vs Dracula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella1224

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
As for lvs check, when there are floating ports in schemetic, and layout miss thoes ports, Dracula will report all the missing ports name. While Calibre only reports how many ports unmatched.
Could anyone tell me how to make Calibre list all the name of the floating ports missing in layout?
Thanks.

Hi ,
I tried the test case where we have floating ports in schematic and those ports missing in layout.I am getting a LVS clean.
Using calibre 3.24

kapilsn said:
Hi ,
I tried the test case where we have floating ports in schematic and those ports missing in layout.I am getting a LVS clean.
Using calibre 3.24

Yes, it does get lvs clean. The missing information is shown as warnings in 'information and warnings'. My purpose is to find out the missing ports and add them in layout. I don't know how to set up calibre to let it report the name of missing ports.
Anyway thank you.

Hi Bella,

I think the LVS result will tell you the miss ports in schematic but not in layout.
use RVE, check the result.

egg said:
Hi Bella,

I think the LVS result will tell you the miss ports in schematic but not in layout.
use RVE, check the result.

No, there are no reports about miss ports name in schematic. I checked all the result by RVE.
Thank you, egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back