Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LVDS routing in Layout Plus or Specctra

Status
Not open for further replies.

caproni

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lvds layout

Friends:

Do someone knows what can I do an automatic differential pair layout in Specctra or Layout Plus?

In Orcad Capture, I can set the differential pair, but I can't play it on Layout.

Some tutorial???

Thanks a lot

Caproni

differentail pair in layout plus

Hi,

I am sorry but I am unable to answer your question but since you mentioned that you are able to set up a differential layout using orcad I was wondering if you could be kind enough to help me out with that! If you could tell me what components you used to set up the differential pair and how you went about simulating it then that would be super!!!!

thanks

specctra net pair

Hello,

differentail pair routing can be achieved by defining net pairs either interactive or by a *.do file. Additional parameters as distance are assignable. Some layout tools are able to export differential pair property in their Specctra interface, allowing assignment in layout design rules. Specctra requires ROUTE FST license for differential pair routing.

Regards,
Frank

lvds layout

Hi,
You cannot use differential pairs in Layout. You can use them only in Capture. The netlist dosn't carry to Layout the information needed. Probably it is possible to work with differntial pairs in Allegro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back