Status
Not open for further replies.

laiza

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Does anyone has the suggestion on how to characterize below shematic and what this schematic function is? I am confused

Hi,

where do you have this schematic from? Isn´t there any description?

Klaus

it came from an old nmos/cmos layout file missing label. I just did a reverse to have it in schematic maybe somebody know if this is generic schematic? or not?

At first look, it seems as something strange. Is it a CMOS process, that is, are all these transistors on the same wafer (e.g. standard CMOS bulk process)? If so draw the connections and potentials on these picture:

**broken link removed**

For me it looks as you have p-n diode (bulk - n-well) with 3V potential on it, but I may be wrong as currently I do not have enough time to analyze it in details.

it came from an old nmos/cmos layout file missing label. I just did a reverse to have it in schematic

I could bet you just memorized part of a larger circuit, or with missing connections; this does not seem to have any functional purpose as it is, namely with no output tagged anywhere. Anyway, since you already have it assembled in the simulation environment, I do not see what is impeding you from evolve to make experiment with different scenarios, such as how it behaves in relation to different values of the supply bus (eg, from -VDD up to +VDD) etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.