Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice model for LTC1329

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjmehta

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am trying to simulate LTC1329 in Ltspice, but I could not find the model. Can someone please help me with the model they have made for LTC1329, or help me make one.

Thanks.

LTspice ADC and DAC models, if available at all, are behavioral models of the analog part, without quantization. I presume you want to get something similar for LTC1329. It's not presently available, but should be no problem, depending on the detailed modelling requirements.

The output stage would be modelled by an ideal current source in the first approximation. Voltage limits may be modelled additionally if you expect they matter for your application.

LTspice ADC and DAC models, if available at all, are behavioral models of the analog part, without quantization. I presume you want to get something similar for LTC1329. It's not presently available, but should be no problem, depending on the detailed modelling requirements.

The output stage would be modelled by an ideal current source in the first approximation. Voltage limits may be modelled additionally if you expect they matter for your application.
Hi FvM,
Thank you for the prompt response. Yeah, no similar DAC is available in the library. In my application, I am using a counter's tick into DAC's data in to step up and down the current like a sweep. So, with the model, I am trying to tweak the step size of the sweep by changing the data in of DAC to different stages of the counter. I am not really concerned about the quantization and other effects of the DAC. Would you have any input on how I could model the DAC for this application?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.